Weapons / Sword (guide)

Coin

Question

Hi People im quite new to this game and cant seem to find other weapon for level 13+.

And just wanna ask the list of weapon, sword for bladedancer level 13+.

Why i ask the list (if you knew some please post and some ss would help me and others)? = so i know which to buy from player. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

9 answers to this question

Yes, i know. But, what i ask is tell the name of those weapons level 13+so i know which to buy and some screenies too if possible. thanks

You can't buy lvl 13 swords. Lvl 13 are received as quest rewards, lvl 14 and higher from bosses. A good lvl 13 sword is the tested backsword which you get after a quest, and lvl 14 acute gladius and acute falchion which are boss drops.

You can't buy lvl 13 swords. Lvl 13 are received as quest rewards, lvl 14 and higher from bosses. A good lvl 13 sword is the tested backsword which you get after a quest, and lvl 14 acute gladius and acute falchion which are boss drops.

You forgot the dagger which is Acute dirk.

Hi People im quite new to this game and cant seem to find other weapon for level 13+.

And just wanna ask the list of weapon, sword for bladedancer level 13+.

Why i ask the list (if you knew some please post and some ss would help me and others)? = so i know which to buy from player. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

He didn't say anything about daggers, he wanted to know about swords.

And just wanna ask the list of weapon, sword for bladedancer level 13+

Lol guys, im asking for weapon name. Im not saying ill buy it from shop i know its from quest. Just wanna know the name so i know specifically the name of which ill buy from whoever person who have it. ;D Thank you all

why don't you two stop bickering and give him the name of all lvl 13 and up swords and daggers i would but i'm a druid so i don't know them :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Acute gladius (lv 13 sword),acute falchion (lv 13 sword),acute dirk (lv 13 dagger ), well tried blade (level 15 sword) thats i know so far  ::)