Hello xD

DarkWarlock

Hello im 19 years old and i play in Emerald Server i have a 5 lvl Warlock are there any helpers in Forsaken island i dont see many high lvls or even low lvls so i feel kinda alone lol and i fear that i will be stuck with bosses and i dont even have novice outfit to kill yellow bosses so i will need some help :)

Hi,1st try ask help in trade chat for bosses,i personaly dnt play so i cnt help u sry,also u dnt need to buy novice set ofc kiling mobs will be harder without it,but u can try ask for help other ppl who have same quest as u.Last one,gud luck in ws.

Hi,1st try ask help in trade chat for bosses,i personaly dnt play so i cnt help u sry,also u dnt need to buy novice set ofc kiling mobs will be harder without it,but u can try ask for help other ppl who have same quest as u.Last one,gud luck in ws.

Thanks :) I have +3 lvl 3 staff i got free from a player who quit i can kill mobs fast but my problem are bosses and the small number of forsaken players in the first map

In 3 hours I am back to home if you need something  just send me pm to crossfit or catalonia  , I can help you on hard quest and bosses . Also you can ask to help you to sulla , tocino , mercuriall , marzanna , spanish , they can help you without problem xD 

if u need help pm me darkarc and give me money for boat....just joking.. ;D ..btw im better than metaldevill  :blush: :blush:

would like to say the same thing as the above ppl did. pm mbdthebest or deadlymbd if u need help :D. Never be alone in EU ;)