difficult to login into game

Danindo

This problem coming after got game lag and auto disconnected (failed to reconnect into game) when mermen event 2-3 day ago. I'm playin on android and  hard to connect into game now. Any help apreciated.

Hello there,

I apologise for all the trouble and I forwarded the reports from players to my colleagues. But I don't have a final answer from the IT team yet, if there is any explanation. I have been playing normally on Steam, so I know this isn't happening to everyone. If you're still having problems to play, you can ask help directly from the support team, they're the most qualified to solve any technical issues. 

:sad:

Edited by Akasha

Games being playing up since monday, keep getting "can't connect" "disconnected" etc rarely able to log in, but all my other devices (using the same wifi) can connect easily, extremely confused right now, tried clearing my cache all data even deleted and reinstall 2 times but still isn't working

On 2/27/2020 at 5:57 PM, Akasha said:

Windows mobile users may still face some issues, which should be fixed soon. Other users should be able to play normally.

i couldn't connect by steam pc days ago,does it fixed now?

On 2/24/2020 at 9:57 PM, Danindo said:

This problem coming after got game lag and auto disconnected (failed to reconnect into game) when mermen event 2-3 day ago. I'm playin on android and  hard to connect into game now. Any help apreciated.

Please try to log in the game, we've fixed several problems with connection. Check it :vp-looking:

On 2/26/2020 at 9:12 PM, Chickenlegpeice said:

Games being playing up since monday, keep getting "can't connect" "disconnected" etc rarely able to log in, but all my other devices (using the same wifi) can connect easily, extremely confused right now, tried clearing my cache all data even deleted and reinstall 2 times but still isn't working

Check your opportunity to connect and log in the game, please

7 hours ago, f4348357 said:

i couldn't connect by steam pc days ago,does it fixed now?

Does the problem persist?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 8:46 PM, Cardinal said:

Please try to log in the game, we've fixed several problems with connection. Check it :vp-looking:

Check your opportunity to connect and log in the game, please

Does the problem persist?

i able connect into game days ago but its slow and unstable.its need like 1min from click start game to enter game world as few sec before.

On 3/14/2020 at 11:44 AM, Danindo said:

@Cardinal this problem occuring again today :vp-face2:

22 hours ago, f4348357 said:

i able connect into game days ago but its slow and unstable.its need like 1min from click start game to enter game world as few sec before.

At the moment the problem persists?

thanks, i able to login into profile now, tried to play in couple a minute seem game in normal performance.

FYI, the problem occured started by lag network (slow internet connection notify) then disconnected and failed to reconnect into server, same as a problem before.