Password reset

Momamba

Hello Ive been trying to reset my password through your support site, tried to email you directly and you didnt answer my message. Its been 3 days now I wanted to come back to this account but I Forgot my password and cant log in. 

Hey there!

Although I believe you have tried already these ways I may suggest you them anyway.

•Through the site you shall make sure that the email you have put is the correct one. If the email address of the game account is different from the one you have put on the site, you won't receive any reset password link

•Through the Support Team ([email protected]) you shall tell them the numeric address of your account (or your character names or the last email address you had put) and eventually any sort of proof that makes them get that you're the effective owner of the account. The answer might take up to 5 working days. Nonetheless, I invite you to check your spam folder quite often, just in order to make sure you haven't received the answer, indeed. 

I hope it helped a bit. Mind that account related issues are not sorted out through the forum but through the Support Team/Official Site (if possible) only. 

I bid you a nice day!

well thank you for your help but that doesnt solve the problem its 4th day since sending the ticket still no answer I did everything you said already still getting no answer

27 minutes ago, Momamba said:

well thank you for your help but that doesnt solve the problem its 4th day since sending the ticket still no answer I did everything you said already still getting no answer

the reply usually takes up to 5 working days 

• Akasha locked this topic