Banned for 3 days, why?

Gabraunth

I have been banned for 3 days without any reasonable reasons. And no one has answered any of the support tickets that I have sent.

I purchased 2 separate orders of miracle coins through my paypal account as I always do, and then I began trying to amp some of my gears before signs went off. Right after my cloak amped to +9 my connection was immediately cut and I received this message "Priofile is temporarily banned, ban expires in 2 days 23 hours. Visit game site for additional info"

I don't know what to think, I mean, there are scammers, hackers, fishers, fake miracle coin makers, all kind of people out there trying to do dumb shit, but I certainly aint one of them. I work hard for the money I spend in this game. Now, I think there has been a technical error somewhere and my account is in questioning.

Whats going on in my head:

Did I buy too much mc at one time?

Did I over exceed the maximum miracle coin purchases for a single account?

Did I amp my gears too high?

Did I accidentally offend someone or the wrong person?

Has there been a technical error during my miracle coin transactions?

Did someone report me and say I was doing something bad such as hacking?

Wtf***?

Did I post something on the forum I wasn't supposed to post?

Was I being to nice to my friends and giving them items when they really needed them?

Have I been hacked? Damn near impossible, cause I give no one my information.

*Someone give em a reasonable answer why I have been banned for 3 days. If its a technical error or problem caused by the guilds update then I completely understand and I support you guys on your hard work. 

Hello there!

Please tell us your character nickname and the name of server you're playing on.

Gabraunth, you're unblocked.

If something similar will happen again, please, report to the technical support with a ticket.

Have a nice day!

Gabraunth, you're unblocked.

If something similar will happen again, please, report to the technical support with a ticket.

Have a nice day!

good job!