Ignoring skill debuff

ccreed

How can i know if a monster is going to parry or resist a skill i use on it. 

Does it compare my level to the monster's level, or does it depend on the level of skill, or my accuracy? 

I have a level 28 warden, the 200k bosses in pelion will always resist my stun skill. The skill is 1/5 btw, do i have to level up the skill for it to work? 

And you said bosses are an exeption, does that mean bosses will always resist the skill? If not is there a chance for the skill to work? And if there is a chance how do i improve that chance? 

Please answer my questions one by one

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2019 at 12:48 PM, Jcbreff said:

Bosses wont always resist skills so skills do work sometimes

that is correct.

On 12/15/2019 at 11:34 AM, ccreed said:

I have a level 28 warden, the 200k bosses in pelion will always resist my stun skill. The skill is 1/5 btw, do i have to level up the skill for it to work? 

Not necessarily, for the reason above.

And you said bosses are an exeption, does that mean bosses will always resist the skill? If not is there a chance for the skill to work?

Most raid bosses do, but it varies from boss to boss. This is not an 100% rule, no developer ever said "from now on this is how it works". Each boss has particular strengths and weakness, including resistance from control skills or debuffs, for example. You should learn the best strategy to defeat each of them.

Edited by Akasha