Delays

Shitzo

I been failing Circle allot in Arenas and hitting 7 yards too, not only that it takes 3 seconds to connect in game and go to character selection screen with fast connection, usually takes 1 second, crossing speed is same, instant, though when I cross/enter/login/teleport the room is empty of players and takes 2 seconds to load players too :facepalm:

Anyone experience same thing or is just me?

I been failing Circle allot in Arenas and hitting 7 yards too, not only that it takes 3 seconds to connect in game and go to character selection screen with fast connection, usually takes 1 second, crossing speed is same, instant, though when I cross/enter/login/teleport the room is empty of players and takes 2 seconds to load players too :facepalm:

Anyone experience same thing or is just me?

No your not the only one.  :(

There is some pretty severe delays and server lag issues.

Another example to add to your list is teleport delays and lag just before teleporting.

Eg:

In kota running for the teleport with slugs on my tail, reach the teleport and found myself lagging.. when everything had caught up, i had yet to teleport despite my last click was for the teleport and was standing right next to it with a large trail of damage above my head.. followed by me falling to my death. Being in kota i hit revive and went to pot and dash yet again for the teleport.... lagged yet again. Gave up there.  :bad:

( Fyi, my internet was not the issue for my lag )

Eg: Running for a teleport with those annoying lil dragons after me, when i reach the teleport i found myself "stuck" standing at the teleport and basically getting refused my escape. Most of the time they take most of my hp before i get "allowed" to pass through.. but sometimes it leads to death.

Now this doesnt always happen everytime, but the important thing is that it it does happen. I Felt cheated out of my revives and pots, not to mention my time and effort.

It wasn't just me, My friends had delays too.

And what you're talking about is bugged position, it's caused from too much stagger makes you look like your in a certain place when you're really not movin cause of the stagger.

What I mean is server delay like when you teleport arena then rush a little to see your enemies then suddenly your stun fails, you hit 7 yards, your enemy hits 7 yards, you can't stun a person infront of you ex. Gouge, you get stunned more than normal range.

It wasn't just me, My friends had delays too.

And what you're talking about is bugged position, it's caused from too much stagger makes you look like your in a certain place when you're really not movin cause of the stagger.

What I mean is server delay like when you teleport arena then rush a little to see your enemies then suddenly your stun fails, you hit 7 yards, your enemy hits 7 yards, you can't stun a person infront of you ex. Gouge, you get stunned more than normal range.

Yes i know what you mean. ( seriously three mobs for that much stagger? ) Yes i have also experianced the delays you are talking about.

Allow me to provide another scenario:

You see a mob and walk around him obviously out of his field of view and range, next thing you know you have walked three to four paces away from this mob and you find yourself being hit and chased. ( also happens in arena ).

hmm sleep deprived and posting on forum, kinda like being drunk and doing something you know you shouldnt be doing.... ZZzzz*

If you where at crossing before that happened then it's server delay.

I already know how it works from observing around arena, if you don't know and you'd like to know then I'll explain it to you.

Mostly everyone does this in arenas, if the person does do it his position would be bugged for all players in the area, though a relog during the 10 second countdown would fix this, though to fix your position during the whole fight is just to not move anywhere at the 10 second countdown, well only when the server has delay.