Druid's Strengs and skills very weak.

What do you think about druid skills , need increase or not?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about druid skills , need increase or not?

• Low and should be increased :)
    • Should be , unnecessary :(

actually druid and shaman both have 50% wins chances if its come to 1 on 1, and indeed the smartest wins, depends on what type of druid you build, what stats you having. so far myself as being a druid is good. no complain on beating shaman. but its true, shaman have better skill to kill druid.

haha drudru friendo :D oioi

Of course a druid can beat a shaman when the druid has better staff/equip and amps...

You elf, forgot about attack power and heal of druid is higher than shaman, shaman is only higher in HP but wait, when i saw pvp 1v1 that shaman's HP is under the druid's HP, means druid can make his HP higher by some gears. And pls try pvp with dagorth (druid), i wanna see how you can beat that druid.

Druids and shamans have exactly the same items available. But it is hard to get, and everyone makes his own choice. Example; the violent storm gear (moon lvl 18) don't have a lot of health and has setbonusses accuracy and crit, the guiding thread gear (astral lvl 18) has a lot of health and first setbonus is 239 HP.

So yes, a druid can have more HP but in that case he is probably lower on moon.

lol. its mid-amp lv15 arena set. With a +8 lv15 staff. I was using rings with no astral and pendant with no moon

And its not like he was weak neither

ive spent many many signs on my chars, only my druid has +8 and only my necro has a +9 staff. Thats my highest.

My druid has lv15 gear atm, except amulet. so Im sure my druid is not OP compared to the average.  Even with +8 staff.

unless IQ is OP XD