Stick of Sudden Doom has to be da Thing

Makiavelik

So,

Thx to a nice deco bug, i just lost my beautiful wonderful arena +5 Astrologer Stick.

Therefore I'm thinking it's the perfect occasion to canalise my pain in getting a Stick of Sudden Doom..... well

First i thought it was rare, obviously after midnight no one as any. Today, six or seven people have one and ask me to offer.... well

Is offer just so you could ask way way more, so the person feels overfrustrated, waste 100euros to meet your needs? if, by the time, you haven't come up with a better offer, true or false... whatever, i don't diss bluff... seems interesting, just gets boring.

Anyway, i'm willing to trade for 100k, a Serpent costume, a Caramel Staff and a Caramel Club, please don't laugh, apparently this offer makes everyone:  :bad:

When i think that then i'll be chasing for the Guiding Treads set.... well....  :cray:

My name is Chlorophil, and you should definetely check my staff right now to have a laugh..

I am now getting refused for more than tenth time, who new this weapon could actually be so common. I remembered hearing that elves were greedy, well i tend to agree. Last offer ------» 600k... or 400sign, well, thats too nice...

MCs must be glad to know that all the best weapons are being kept by all those expecting elf-Hassn to come by...

:fool:

That's quite bull duck, your first offer was already good can't believe how many rejected it.

Well it's understandable since Elves haven't gotten hands on a doom weapon before swamps came out and now they think that the old price is the current price.

Glad I stayed MC, best prices ever.

You could prolly get a Necro staff for like 250k or 150 signs at MC side, only overpriced items are in demand ones like Scepter and Blade.

chlorophil my friend i feel your pain :sorry:

im lordyasir priest i asked cyrents for the price and his answer was.....600k! :shok:

as you said to me good luck gettin one with such a prices, elves are getting more gready every day

i got guiding thread vestemers 1week ago from swamps and sold it for 120k and was ultra happy so is the buyer and now i saw a guy selling it in tradechat for..... 350k!! :shok: wth and the worst is now i lost my happiness of selling those vestemers for 120k :sorry: elves are getting more gready every day and the reason is that ultra-rich players keap buying with such a killing prices

if we dont do something no one will stay in elves side but greadies and riches(like 1% of elves)

:sorry:

chlorophil my friend i feel your pain :sorry:

im lordyasir priest i asked cyrents for the price and his answer was.....600k! :shok:

as you said to me good luck gettin one with such a prices, elves are getting more gready every day

i got guiding thread vestemers 1week ago from swamps and sold it for 120k and was ultra happy so is the buyer and now i saw a guy selling it in tradechat for..... 350k!! :shok: wth and the worst is now i lost my happiness of selling those vestemers for 120k :sorry: elves are getting more gready every day and the reason is that ultra-rich players keap buying with such a killing prices

if we dont do something no one will stay in elves side but greadies and riches(like 1% of elves)

:sorry:

I see your point! And i have elfs charters too... and thes the reason too why i dont like play with em. :'(  BUT just found some inspiration to play with my pala  :tease:

I never upsell stuff and i usually even sell for cheaper than i said as I know how good you feel when you get something even cheaper than propose, even by a bit.

Now, noone is selling anything, a +6 or 7 i could understand, but for a basic weapon, just storing it waiting for an hard core wallet to go all out is just making this game really frustrating.

I've seen now a lot of seller, and i first thought noone would have any... feels like everybody does actually.

I'm now upselling the Serpent to 200k to get enough money to not be called a noob, and it feels really stupid rejecting everybody with ridiculous prices....

Considering that when you're a healer, you're the class that gets the most shit from every Rambo tank, I'm just about to decide to refuse to group or even healing those greedy stupid kids. Or maybe i'll ask 1k a heal, just to teach them how to handle aggro...  :aggressive: