Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'mermen trial'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Русское сообщество
    • Новости и анонсы
    • Игровые события
    • Помощь игрокам
    • Видео по игре
    • Общий раздел
    • Руководства по игре
    • Классы
    • PvP и Арена
    • Предложения
    • Тестовый сервер
    • Поддержка
    • Конкурсы
    • Гильдии
    • Таверна
    • Уголок творчества
  • International
    • News & Announcements
    • Game events
    • Must read for everybody
    • Support
    • New Players
    • Videos of the game
    • General
    • Guides
    • Class Discussion
    • PvP and Arena
    • Suggestions
    • Test server
    • Guilds
    • Tavern
    • Fan Art
    • Contests
  • Fórum Português
  • Fansites

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location:



Title

Found 5 results

  1. Hello everyone This guide will explain the methods of getting the Crown first at the 1st stage of Mermen GvG. Most people know some basics about increasing the walking speed at underwater territory, but are there tricks and tips how to get crown first? Of course there are. And I will be explaining them all in this guide. Will talk about: - Class & equipment - Mermen Reputation - Buffs - Talents - Books - Minions - Tricks & Tips In order to be the fastest in that stage, i should mention the methods of getting the highest speed Underwater first. Class & Equipment: Obviously you need the main walking speed equip, Boots. But it is different from class to class, Flippers of the Diver Sorcerer (Cloth Armor) Flippers of the Diver Spellweaver (Cloth Armor) 22.5% Underwater Walking Speed. Flippers of the Diver Warrior (Light Armor) Flippers of the Diver Assassin (Light Armor) 25% Underwater Walking Speed Flippers of the Diver Defender (Heavy Armor) Flippers of the Diver Templar (Heavy Armor) 17.5% Underwater Walking Speed With that being said, its pointing out that Light Armor Flippers are the fastest Underwater (25%).. Therefore, These classes are ideal to have maximum speed (Light Armor Users): Sentinels: - Ranger - Blade Dancer - Warden - Seeker - Paladin Legion - Barbarian - Death Knight - Chieftain - Rogue - Hunter Merman Reputation At every level of Reputation you get Underwater Walking speed increase. 0 – 4999 reputation points – neutral: 60% of base Walking Speed (-40%) 5000 – 14999 reputation points – friendly: 70% of base Walking Speed (-30%) 15000 – 34999 reputation points – respected: 80% of base Walking Speed (-20%) 35000 reputation points – venerated: 100% of base Walking Speed So you MUST have 35k Mermen Reputation in this case. Buffs There are 2 types of BUFFs that increases your Underwater Walking Speed, Scroll & Food. Scroll: "Scroll of Underwater Speeding Up" increases your speed by 15%. Where you can get from: Food: "Smoked Marlin" Increases your speed by 15% WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN BATTLE. Where you can get from: Total Underwater speed from Buffs: 30% Talents There are 4 talents in Ship Graveyard talents tree that increase your Underwater Walking Speed, - Calm swimming Increases your Underwater speed by 10% when not in battle. - Swimming Technique Increases your Underwater speed by 10% when you use Oxygen tank or vial. - High-Speed Ascent Increases your Underwater speed by 20% when your Oxygen 1. - Adaptability Increases Underwater speed by 0.5% for each missing Oxygen unit. PS: All talents mentioned are at the max level. Book There is 1 very rare book that increases your Underwater speed, Might of the Depth Increases Underwater speed by 10%. Minion The reason i placed Minion at the end, is cause that Rat minion increases your base Walking speed, the speed buff it gives does not count as Underwater speed even if you are Underwater, that means if there is a limit of max Underwater Speed you can get from all the above mentioned stuff. the Rat minion will still make you faster. Summon White Rat Increases your Walking Speed by 30% if you are not in battle. Internet connection Having a fast internet connection is very important thing if you want to get the crown first, every millisecond counts. the faster you cross to the next map and render it without lags gives you advantage if your opponent has delay. Tricks & Tips Stack 2 Talents: You can stack 2 Underwater speed talents at same time, the talents are Swimming Technique and High-Speed Ascent. First, trigger the High-Speed Ascent by getting your Oxygen to 1. Second, use Oxygen Vial when your Oxygen runs out, to trigger Swimming Technique talent too. Now all you have to do is waiting for your Oxygen to run out again to 1, then both talents will be triggered at the same time. keep in mind that your Oxygen consumption rate must be atleast 1 unit/50 second or less. having 1 unit/50 second Oxygen consumption rate will give you 50 seconds of having both talents on. the less consumption you have the more time you will get with both talents. Formula: TIP: being in combat will cut your Oxygen consumption in half. TIP: there's another way to get your Oxygen consumption really low, you can use that if you are in a hurry or any other case, for that you need to enter the ship of Dynamic Quest at the left of Doom Island, by entering you will automatically get a deBuff that cuts your Oxygen consumption by half or more. After getting that DeBuff, being in combat will cut your Oxygen in half too. this way your consumption will be very low. Teleport potions: The castle potion "Great Elixir of Soulwandering" will RANDOMLY teleport you to a 7 yards away from the place you used it. So, best area to use it at Mermen GvG 1st stage is the 3rd area. it either teleport you Middle, Up or Down. the Potion will choose the path you going. Middle or Down. UP. Crown Place: Crown will NEVER be in the same area as the previous stage, so for example if you took crown from middle, next stage will not have crown in middle 100%. this way you will know your exceptions and do your calculations. At the end, it is best to have atleast 3 people with max speed doing the tips mentioned above in every guild. Since there are 3 areas and anything could go wrong. After You Get Crown So now you are the fastest and you just got the Crown first, what to do next? how will you survive after you become slow & not being able to use Skills or Potions cause of Crown Debuff, while everyone else is fast? there are 2 way to play this smart. 1. If you were a Sentinel guild, you have the advantage of having the perfect class for this situation, Templars. Invite Templars with you in party and make them use their Mantra skill on you. This way no one will be able to deal damage on you. 2. Guild Blessing Skill, use it right after you get the Crown (Not before, otherwise you wont be able to pick it). and run back to your guild.
  2. We all know mermen match making is kind of bad right now. WHAT IF the game 'd calculate the max resilience a guild could get from they player's equip ( and maybe even take in consideration resilience skill ) . So basically if a player in guild X would have all arena equip that is possible right now in the game, it will only take in consideration the highest level pieces they have for each equipment slot (or make it more complicated if you want, take in consideration the arena set bonuses) . After that you sum all the players max resilience calculated earlier and voila you can make a fair and fun fight. This not so complicated equitation could be done for the top guilds in each server ( let s say top 32 ) and for the rest, it can be used the same matchmaking system. I m saying 32 because i never saw that many low level guilds applying and if they do, they usually don t have arena equip. I m open for your ideas of improving my own idea. What do you think about it?
  3. Apparently chieftain can use Wolf's Alacrity in Mermen GvG before getting in the event and the effect keeps active, providing advantage. Mangrove Scroll of Patronage + Great Relic of Continuous Effect keeps Alacrity on for 18,2 s. I didn't try this but just warning... after I realized the bonus of the scroll would increase the advantage even more.If I'm wrong, just ignore my stupidity.
  4. so , with 90% chance this Topic gonna be ignored by Developers , but i will still write it down coz i hope on that 10% chance that i get answer or it get fixed ok i would like to say this to Aigrind that your Match Making in this Event is Extreamly bad , coz its like 90% of the time you meet the same guild over and over and if you dont win , then you cant enjoy new contents at all just because the other guild is stronger , and you can never defeat it , so as days goes by they get stronger while you stay still and wont grow , i hope you change the Mermen Trial Match Making like if you meet a Guild this week , either you lose or win, you wont meet them for next week this will give a chance to all Guilds for Having A chance to grow , not only giving up on events i play in Sea Server witch is most unpopulated server in whole game , and there are only 1 strong guild in elf side , and one in mc side and elfs outnumbered mcs in there , so we just keep meeting them , loosing , meeting them again , and YEAH we can join a lower level guild to try mermen dg , buuuuut we looe loots of buffs from guild , we lose castle buffs as well , so if you even care to read this event (Moderators or any Developer , please atleast give an answer)
  5. Hey y'all. Here is how mermen trials look like vs top guilds + BONUS video >> Fighting for Octo raid boss. Hope you like it and you should check my YT channel and give it a try. I try upload daily at least once. Have a nice day ^-^
×
×
  • Create New...