Blade dancer Skills
Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:32 PM
So far you have 3 skills as follow:
1. Dual Wield (passive) : the % means you got additional attack to your left handed weapon. For instance if your left hand damage is 20 and your dual wield skill is 20 its means your damage become 20 + ((20 * 20%) * 50%) = 22 total damage.
2. Flash Strike (active) : add additional attack with higher damage out of your normal attack. Its means if you activate flash strike skill your character immediately do additional blow while not disturbing your normal DPS. You hit with speed of 2 its stay on that speed + flash strike. This way you can kill your enemy quicker. The skill number represent the additional % damage to your hit with the right hand. For instance if your right hand damage is 40 and your flash strike skill is 40 its mean your flash strike damage become 40 + (40 * 40%) = 56 damage.
3. Parry (active) : when active will increase your parry chance by %. For instance your parry chance in your stat is 2% and your parry skill is 10 its mean your parry chance become 2.2%. Well its not the best skill in my opinion but truly since I got this skill my BD parried enemy attack more often although dodge is even more often
Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:10 PM
Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:56 AM
Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:28 PM
Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:49 PM
Use of course, flash strike is adding additional damage to the regular attacks.
now i thinking, use flash strike or not?
Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:49 PM
1. get alot of crit and physical damage on gears.
2. have some dodge too but crit and damage is more important
3. armor penetration works. it increases ur maximum damage and makes ur average damage higher
4. get items with regen too. they help alot in boss fights and 1on1 duels.
5. if u time ur flash strike right u will get to attack 3x in a row just like what shamans do
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users