Started a new rogue, need help with build and possibly lvling

IxRassxl

Hey dudes, and dudettes, Ixrassxl here, I started a new rogue about 6 hours ago, and I have a build thought and would like to have your thoughts on it.

5/5 Merciless strike

3/5 stealth

4/4 jump

4/4 poison

2/4 reflex

And If possible( I can make do without) if I can get a party to help me lvl to 16/17, I'd be extremely grateful

You need to place atleast 10points on basic before you get into expert

5/5 merci, 5/5 stealth, 3/5 gouge

Rest on expert

Ok, but since gouge does it job well enough at 1/5, i was thinking instead, just 5/5 merciless, 5/5 stealth. This way i have 8 points to put into expert skills when i hit 28, and from there im think 4/4 jump, 2/4 poison, 2/4 reflex  :blush:

Ok, but since gouge does it job well enough at 1/5, i was thinking instead, just 5/5 merciless, 5/5 stealth. This way i have 8 points to put into expert skills when i hit 28, and from there im think 4/4 jump, 2/4 poison, 2/4 reflex  :blush:

There is a limit of skill points which you can use on expert skills, at level 28 the limit is 6. So you have to spend 2 of your 8 skill points somewhere else :)

You need to spend 10 points on basic before expert bro.....a mandatory sortta thing

You need to spend 10 points on basic before expert bro.....a mandatory sortta thing

ok, so 5/5 merciless, 5/5 stealth, but 3/5 gouge? doesn't that just extend the duration or the effect? and since we are limited to 6 points for expert skills, 4/4 jump, and then 2/4 what? Because i feel like 4/4 jump is mandatory for stealth rogue's, but then with 2 points left over, do i go 2/4 poison or 2/4 reflex? :facepalm:  :wacko: