• Новые ответы

• Hello!    I want to suggest some changes to these skills:    Thrashing Rugged Hide   First of all, let´s talk about Thrashing. The skill itself sounds really good, the debuff to pdmg and mdmg alongside with debuff to attack speed.    But the main problem with it when fighting ranged that it still allows the affected enemy the usage of skills. What I was thinking was to change the skill a bit to work like Paladins skill Shackles of Justice or Druids skill Entangling Roots .  Yes, I am well aware that one is AoE and other is single target skill  Chiefs skill is also AoE (5 yards range, but you need to target) and Shackles of Justice have only 2 yards range, but you dont need to target anyone (practically saves time when  when you’re casting it) Main difference from chief skill = from lv 4 and more it also silences affected targets    So my final suggestion would be to rework thrashing skill to either:  Silence affected targets from certain level (whilst keeping the targetting feature, but removing the debuffs in its entirety)  Instead of debuff in Attack Speed replace it with Skill Cooldown debuff   Second of all, the main survivability skill of chiefs, Rugged Hide.    Main problem with the nerf of this skill was the drastic decrease in damage reduction (from 40% to 20%). I can understand the reason behind the nerf of this skill, but I would say it was mainly based on examples of chieftains with Orcinus book, which there are really few in each server. Skill description: Applies the Rugged Hide to the character or party member for X seconds, reducing damage taken by Y% for every Z% of missing health.  Question: Reading this I understood is as upon casting it reduces 0% dmg if the character is at full health and initially gets stronger as health goes down. Correct me on this if it’s wrong.  Therefore it makes it 40-44% damage reduction at 30% health. (Counted with talent = additional 2%)   So my suggestion to the buff for this skill would be to either:  Buff the amount of dmg reduction from 20% to 35% (70-74% with talent at 30% health) + also slightly increasing duration of the skill from 13s to 16s Change the skill itself to: Applies the Rugged Hide to the character or party member for 16 seconds, reducing damage taken by 35%. Additionally reduces dmg by 1,5% for every 3,5% of missing health. (65-67% with talent at 30% health) – Rugged Hide on 4/4       So these would be my ideas about the skills. Feel free to let me your thoughts on this.    Thank you and looking forward to your replies!  
    • Warspear Onljne - English Trailer MMORPG Версия для иностранных гостей,но с кривым переводом 
    • Ну ладно)В любом случае бюджет этого трейлера - это тарелка супа и 15к голды 
    • Ну Пак сундучков надеюсь залутал🫠 Ну PvP часть игры еще жива,и после обновы арены даже стала интересней и легче! вот бы сделали меж серверную арену и убрали все бафы с арены💪🏻
    • ну представь, люди во многих ги уже сыгрались, ты предлагаешь просто больше половины выкинуть из ги? Тогда многие вообще из игры уйдут. Меня если кикнут с ги я из игры уйду. Понравится это разработчикам? Нет
  • Recent Topics

• Recent Achievements

• Wrath earned a badge
      Loyal VI
    • Wrath earned a badge
      Spring 2024
    • Offroad went up a rank
      Lone Ranger I
    • Yn Mas earned a badge
      Spring 2024
    • wuzi69 earned a badge
      Loyal IV