How to buy Miracle Coin via SMS for Indonesian?

RubyZhi

Question

It's been a while since i play this game (Never good at it, always give up at level 12)

I used to buy MC via sms, but now i can't find that method again, i still have my old image about the sms method, but i have a new account, and trying to get MC for it, the problem is, i can't seems to find the sms-method.

So, It's really impossible to buy MC with sms from now on?

3 answers to this question

Indonesia is one of the largest population, but sadly, many indonesian can't effort playing this game without buying mcoin, most of them quiting at level 12 and many of them are noob and poor, only 1 2 3 ppl surviving till max level but still noob. JUST ALERT! No coin, hacking coming xD

Indonesia is one of the largest population, but sadly, many indonesian can't effort playing this game without buying mcoin, most of them quiting at level 12 and many of them are noob and poor, only 1 2 3 ppl surviving till max level but still noob. JUST ALERT! No coin, hacking coming xD

LOLs, that's hurt, man! :aggressive:

What do you mean by hacking coming?

not all indonesian ppl like ur mind dude...im indonesian and i can buy mcoin from MOLpoint no need hacking ppl for get a little mcoin or cool stuf coz i can buy by me self.