Just another self-introduction.

ChocoVanilla

Members of the Warspear community, how nice it is to finally be able to introduce myself to all of you. Ironically, I have had this forum account for quite a few months now, but since I have downloaded but never actually played the game it has been inactive up until this point.

As a serious MMO fan I really enjoy it when the MMORPG experience is ported onto mobile devices to be taken on the road. I've had extensive experience with most, if not all of the MMMORPG offers available on the iTunes Store, but all of them I have found to be lacking in certain areas. That is why I now turn to Warspear Online, a game that has interested me before but is now the focal point of my attention.

I'm the type of person who likes to research games in detail before I play them, so I've been looking around the forums quite a bit. I understand the basics of skill builds for various classes, the basics of gameplay and of the social component of the game. I now ask the members of the community to help me with any information that you feel you really would have benefited from when you first started playing the game. I would also like some class advice for someone completely new to the game, but high on my preference list are the Paladin, the Ranger and the Necromancer. It would be great if you could not only recommend a class, but also justify it in terms of ease of use and level of entertainment.

I hope to see some of you in the Sapphire server!  ;D

You should give warlock a chance. the warlock have the games best stun (2 stun skills) and 3 damage skills. In the start its hard, but when you reach the lv15-16, then begins it to be fun.

Dont take the paladin, unless you want a tank. Their heal is not that good as you think.

Rangers and necros are fine too, but im not pro at those chars.

Dont spend a single gold at first island. You get the equipment from quest.

Hey choco. Welcome to WS. Let me see if i could help based on classes u interested in.

Paladin-Wouldnt recommend it as they r built which i honestly think r purely for tanking in which in late games shaman/druid/ranged are best tanks anyws for their range. Then again im referring to astral labyrinth.

Ranger-Although i dont favor them but they can be the cheapest way to progress and level up as well as winning arenas. Blessing skill is badass. lol. Then again using a char that makes it too easy for u may cut off ur fun. Personally thats what i think.

Necromancer-What i would say the best support class in the game.but leveling from scratch is a pain in the arse. I have a lvl 19 necro with 720 heal but it wasnt easy levelling. But u can be the most useful class since they are needed for farms as a compliment to shamans.

Then again if i were to recomend what u should be id say pick barbarians or BDs. Since they have the atack and endurance early game to help u get familiar with the game further. Besides mc/firstborn quests are much easier to navigate compared toforsaken/chosen. So i wish u all the best  :drinks:

I have another question regarding the Arena. So I've been reading around and it seems that there are different levels for the arena (6, 14, etc.) and each level corresponds to a different set of equipment. If I am starting my first character should I bother trying to get Arena Points or should i just focus on leveling instead?

Better wait to update 25th november. The points you get for a win after the point change system are to low to stay and collect. Wait for update, maybe it will be cheaper ;)