help please

michyjupanu

im on EU-emerald...if u play there wat's your name?

and i looked in tavern/shop all npcs in main city and outsides...nothing 0 quests...:(..i got only 1 quest...but that got the problem i told up

Ok, well i am on us sapphire. Is this the quest where you collect ingredients and then mix them together in a big pot? I believe one of the ingredients is a pumpkin....anyway if that is the quest, you must gather some ingredients and test them so see if they are correct. If not THEN you can gather different ingredients but only after you have already tried a first time. If this is not the quest then please tell me exactly what the quest wants from you? What exactly do you collect for the NCP? Also what is the name of your priest? I would like to try to make a char on EU and see if younare online so i can help.

Please do not give up! Some of the chosen quests are tricky but they are all possible to complete, i know because i have done them :blush:

you are a priest?..idk right now im play on a paladin and a priest...i tried al classes...and now i try to decide to stay with priest or paladin...i think paladin better...bigger health/defense..

Im mainly a priest yes, paladin is tank and damage character, priest is healer and support. Just play whichever you enjoy the most right now, and have fun! Thats the most important part ;D

Better take priest. Paladins are not what they have been. Mace became slower, Furi+FoJ damage bonus lower, and every time i play with my paladin, do i feel like FoJ is a bad skill.

mhm i wanna buy mc poin o ge he 399 equips...bu idk for wich class :) )...i choose paladin i hope i no fail

Well if hou get m coins it will all be on your account, so every character can use them. Not just one, unless you only want to buy stuff for one  8)