New player coming from a different game...

XRavosX

AnHey everyone. My names Marco and I'm just posting this to see if anyone here happened to migrate here from RuneScape. Not trying to advertise, as the clanning side of that game has diminished.  Anyways I played RS heavily for the clanning for approximately 6 years or. Been a leader of a couple clans, rose to higher ranks in others but with all that being said... the peak of the clan world there, has shrunk. A lot. Most of us have jobs, college, kids even so real life duties forced many of us to "retire."

And that's why I updated this game and will probably begin to play more often soon. Mostly at night. There's a few questions id like to ask before I head to bed though:

1. Do the people who made this game listen to their players?

2. Is there an active clanning side to th is game? If so, how do clans work here.

3. (This took like an hour to type lol!) Any beginner tips? ;)

Live the legacy... if I get into this game, some will understand. ;P

I used to be a hardcore runescape gamer before, unfortunately, runescape has changed too much so i am not an active player anymore (holiday events at rs sucks badass now, not gonna lie). One day, i went through some apps on my smartphone and searched for MMORPGs to play on february 2011, that is when i found warspear, after looking at the rating i thought to myself, why not? (at that time i had already played a bunch of other mobile mmorpgs that wasnt that great, (Tibiame, and 4 other games that isnt worth being mentioned here) when i made myself an account at warspear, there were only two factions at that time

Elven side and the mountain clans, i have always admired elves, i love their agility and long life span (not to mention their beauty, i cant say elves are beautiful at ws tho, not with their ridiculously long ears). so a decision was made, and a druid was createn...

in the middle of 2012 i had enough of elf side, NO unity, overpopulation, brainless zombies, so i joined mcs...

im not gonna post my whole biography here so to answer your questions,

the developers do listen to our players, even though it doesnt always seem like they do it, since snorlax came i started to have faith in the devs.

yes we do have clans, but its just not "officially created in-game" yet, clans here is all about teamworking, farming, raiding enemy towns causing wars, etc. and ofc, being social

easy beginner tips; NEVER use a single gold coin at the first island you are in, in fact, i suggest u save all your coins you earn until you reach lvl 13. then go to market and buy yourself lvl 13 items and go do arena.

save up for 13 000 arena points and buy full lvl 15 arena items, then lvl up to 15, wear your lvl 15 equipment, and sell your lvl 13 items :good:

easy beginner tips; NEVER use a single gold coin at the first island you are in, in fact, i suggest u save all your coins you earn until you reach lvl 13. then go to market and buy yourself lvl 13 items and go do arena.

save up for 13 000 arena points and buy full lvl 15 arena items, then lvl up to 15, wear your lvl 15 equipment, and sell your lvl 13 items :good:

Very useful tip. A lot of people seem to post this.

What I did was do the 'earn mcoins' and got the intiates armor so that you could sell the noob armor and make that cushion and also makes you pretty much invincible in arena so you just do the 5 free arena each day so you can get to level 15 faster. The intiates armor is 399 mcoins (yes it seems like a lot but there is a lot of easy points to earn if your willing to do it).

Lol, i also came from Runescape.

I have a level 136 with 9 99's including prayer and over 2B in items and rares (TheDarkTower) Look it up :). It's just gotten so boring and too many lackluster updates. The new Combat Beta turned me off it. This game is the perfect fix :D

Anyways, welcome to Warspear!

Welcome to the world of warspear. If you choose elves or thr chosen then add my priest, Solarheal. If i am online and have the time i will help you in any and all of your 1st island needs  ;D 

The new Combat Beta turned me off it. This game is the perfect fix :D

right, the new evolution of combat sucks :facepalm: , updates are sick.., events sucks badass now, and i agree warspear for life :shout: