PLEASE MAKE APPROPRIATE CLOAK FOR MAGE CLASS

Android 17

In forsaken Warlock can use Black Mantle of Abyss Zealots and its very appropriate for them since they dont need astral while mages class DONT HAVE APPROPRIATE  CLOAK THATS WHY THEY ARE FORED TO USE SACRAL MANTLE OF ABYSS ZEALOTS WHICH HAS ASTRAL ON IT. WE ALL KNOW THAT ASTRALL IS USELESS FOR MAGE CLASS.. THIS IS WHY ITS UNFAIR FOR MAGE CLASS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE APPROPRIATE CLOAK... ALL I WANT TO SAY IS CREATE A CLOAK FOR MAGE JUST LIKE BLACK MANTLE OF ABYSS ZEALOTS , JUST CHANGE THE DARK MAGIC POWER INTO SUN MAGIC AND YOU CAN CALL THIS CLOAK AS RED MANTLE OF ABYSS ZEALOTS.. PEASE DEVELOPERS CONSIDER THIS REQUEST DONT FORCE MAGE CLASSES TO USE INAPPROPRIATE CLOAK....

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

All Mage class are now feeling bad for this

please consider the request........... :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

yes why is there no good cloak for mages? while the warlock and necro both got cloak for them the damed mantle of abyss zealots and black mantle of abyss zealots while priest use sacral mantle of abyss zealots, so what about mage? no cloak for mage? :facepalm:

i think its good for mage to have their own cloak too........ :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

most of mage will be happy to have their own cloak without astral maybe replace astral into Dodge

Physical Resistance,Dark magic resistance,Power of sun magic,and (change power of astral magic into Dodge), it will be perfect for mage to have them. i dont agree about the name Red mantle,,maybe call it Abyss Zealots,Flaming Mantle..... its color will be blazing red... it will be fine since mage use sun magic based attacks

so also they dont create bg pendants for MAGE ANG WARLOCK??? :facepalm:

so many things to fix in this game i think.... but its ok  i know devs will see that this things are important to us... mage cloak and bg amulets for warlock and mage needed to be added as soon as possible... many people created mage and warlock.. its unfair that they are lacking of good gears such as mage cloak and bg amulets :facepalm:

Lets just all hope that devs can see this tread and make some actions to fix this things Mage Cloak and Bg amulets for Mage and warlock.. Add them please.........

• 2 weeks later...