Google Play Reviews...

afropunk

When I started a few months back, there was maybe 100 1 star ratings.  Now there is 1000+  Does that not bother you?  A lot of hate for the new update(i lowered my reading down from a 5 because of it). A lot of people saying they were 18+ level chars that are done with the game because of it.  In fact i havent seen a six shadows party in forever.  I kmow you mean the best, but development is killing this game.  All you guys char about is how much money you can make.  Let's have a new island that drops new items or decent items at a high rate?  Why so now you can push more signs, and defense orbs out of the shop(based of the gold value of def orbs, why they so expensive in store?  Not to mention the small fortune it costs for repairs.  You have become money hungry, the people have spoken, and i dont think you have listened.

They wanted so much good that it turns really bad way :'( But i still have fun playing with friends, chatting, helping newbies. Thx to devs for every day with my favourite mobile game! :friends:

I have fun too, but the game is dying, you see it everyday.  Astral is empty, shoot I farmed an enemy boss for several hours without a legitimate threat.  Instead of adding more useless crap, why dont you enhance what you already have.  More space means jack, if its less players.  Non ranked arena, better mcoin prices, exp from bosses, even if its only 1 exp, higher level cap, skill cap, even add more skills.  My dk is my fave char, but did we really need new factions? I mean what's the difference between a mc and a forsaken? Really?  Maybe cross faction trading, where you get taxed more for trading to other factions.  I can think of a million things to make this game better, random teleports and new factions are not on that list.

Those teleports really freak me :wacko: now I really like Irselnort much more than before because it far better than the nortland :bad: whenever I think of nortland it just disappoints me, yes it reduced my interest much because many of my friends hardly come online now days :(

Those teleports really freak me :wacko: now I really like Irselnort much more than before because it far better than the nortland :bad: whenever I think of nortland it just disappoints me, yes it reduced my interest much because many of my friends hardly come online now days :(

Yes, mybe now players will appreciate Irselnort island.