Drops

willyp

Maybe somebody has suggested this before but I would like to mention the fact that when it comes to bosses later on in the game it has come to my attention that the bosses in question drop MC/Forsaken items aswell as Elf/Chosen items, now when on a Paladin for instance if you drop an item with dark magic on it, it's no use, my suggestion would be to change the dealer system so Elf/Chosen can see items that MC/Forsaken have for sale and vice-versa, for obvious reasons, there's nothing more gutting to find an item being sold on MC/F side that is only useful for Elf/C, and is not available to the ones that really need it, I can see reasons why this system may be in place but I think my system would work better for everyone and also the economy of the game, as daft as it may sound, that is my view

It's not my call but I'm sure everyone agrees with me in what I say, though I'm yet to be proven wrong

Sincerely, Willy :)

Maybe somebody has suggested this before but I would like to mention the fact that when it comes to bosses later on in the game it has come to my attention that the bosses in question drop MC/Forsaken items aswell as Elf/Chosen items, now when on a Paladin for instance if you drop an item with dark magic on it, it's no use, my suggestion would be to change the dealer system so Elf/Chosen can see items that MC/Forsaken have for sale and vice-versa, for obvious reasons, there's nothing more gutting to find an item being sold on MC/F side that is only useful for Elf/C, and is not available to the ones that really need it, I can see reasons why this system may be in place but I think my system would work better for everyone and also the economy of the game, as daft as it may sound, that is my view

It's not my call but I'm sure everyone agrees with me in what I say, though I'm yet to be proven wrong

Sincerely, Willy :)

Totally agree, people have been askin for this for far to long an i signed up to forum for this an to complain about Iphone update lol Even if the new island has a shared market an the old island stay the same that would make things alot better and would make people go back to new island even when they are done with it.