Please Fix Berengar Item

Cybercrime

I hv problem with berengar item.please see pic below.i use 2 item that hv some atribut there.please see percentage of accuracy and count it.i must get 8,4% accuracy but i just get 4%.i hv same problem in my shaman.health regeneration not working too.please GM to fix it.

Im sorry about bad language

22223_.png

22224_.png

22225_.png

22226_.png

You have to items of the same set to acquire the set bonus. You are using 2 Different sets and that is why you are not getting the bonus. You must have 2 items to get the first set bonus and 4 of the same set to get both bonus.

As for your shaman, the reason you don't get the regeneration on I'm assuming berengers light gear is because you must have all 4 items (armor, helmet, glove and boot)

I hv problem with berengar item.please see pic below.i use 2 item that hv some atribut there.please see percentage of accuracy and count it.i must get 8,4% accuracy but i just get 4%.i hv same problem in my shaman.health regeneration not working too.please GM to fix it.

Im sorry about bad language

indo ya pasti ??

klo mau kebuka item nya , pake item yg ujungnya sama bro  :)

misalnya revenge , nah pke helm armr revenge ,

klo shadow ,pk helm armr shadow  :)

klo 2 item bisa buka 1 bonus ...

tp klo kamu 1 set (glove sm armr, km dpt buka 2 bonus)

mau cr glove ada di boss bg guntram , kalo boots ad di drogon ,enak kok drop nya  :good:

22328_.jpg

22329_.jpg