i cant buy miracle coins in U.S using visa credit card

shadowxxx

yeah same thing! I am trying to buy 8400 on paypal but it says Paypal will not accept Visa at this moment. And when I use MOL and I use Moneybookers to the MOL Points and says "Unable to buy, please come back in 24 hours" and next thing I come, it says wait 24 hours again!

:shok: :shok: exacly what im trying to say when i use sms it says unavailable in country, AND TODAY SIGNS OF IMPERISHABLITY  WHERE HALVE OFF this is so unfair :facepalm: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Lmao really :facepalm:

MOL worked fine for me before. Until recently, when i tried to purchase the 8k mc package :facepalm:

i replenished my mol points for $50 to buy the warspear 8k package,but once i paid a stupid popup appeared saying "my session time has expired". when i went to profile i had NO points and my money was taken away. :facepalm:  lol ofcourse, i sent it to mol support, their reply was; your session time has expired bla bla bla, seriously? :facepalm: :facepalm: