QSA for dont get hack

[Reu]

Many warspear players are getting hack in these days.

These players are sharing password between friends.

That friend hacks or someone else hacks by programs.

i think Aigrind have to make a new protect system like QSA (Question Secret Answer)

People never ever should share their profile-number and/or password. Even not with friends.

Do people share their email/facebook/etc login-information with others too?  :nea:

for example i am sharing only my warspear account info with my friend. But its not for just sharing.

QSA system is gonna be good for protect acc from hackers.

Sorry, google can't give me a good explanation what this "QSA-system" means. So i can't respond in detail about it.

But the 2 rules are very easy if you don't want the risk of getting hacked;

1: Don't share login-information.

2: Rule 1 is always right.

OK, sorry. I probably don't understand anything about this. I thought as a (prof) programmer i knew something, so i could probably could help in a way... I even got a website with card- and boardgames for years, and nobody ever got hacked. Hacking isn't my profession, so i don't understand how someone gets into an account of someone else without the logininfo (or mysql-injection) :fool:

it has many way

for examples: u died and wanted borrow mcoin. so u have to give email adress or account ID.

if hacker got that info, can try some passwords. and some programs help about it

these programs for recovery password and legal. but ppl are using it for hack  :tease:

u know these programs are using dictionary and can find your pw , if u made easy pw.

other way: everybody knows it = Trojan / Keylogger

antivirus of phones doesnt work good enough.

if u wanna make high quality game / web site u should make Secret Question and its answer ;)

for support customers.

In the first example you give the info you never ever should give, and in the 2nd you have a keylogger on your computer? Interesting.  :facepalm:

I have never ever seen a webshop/website/bank with a QSA. And as i said; google doesn't know either what you are talking about. So i don't know what you mean.

You don't want to get scammed? Don't give your login info to anyone, end of discussion. Anyone who says I'll give you free mcoin is a duckin liar. A guy once told me that so I said give it to my noob and he refused, obviously a scam. And he kept going on. Damn he looked so pathetic and disgusting. :bad: :bad: :bad: