Change life exhaust skill mechanic

kyumaru

This skill is very noob skill, even u raise up to level 5, it's running very slow and very small damage output and healing input. Totally can't compare with blessing of ranger.

Analysis:

ATK: 200 at same level

Blessing: 200 dmg + 200 dmg = 400 (double with fast motion) at lv1

Life exhaust: 200 dmg + 50 dmg = 250 (with slow motion)  at lv1 with extra heal 25+

Ranger using light armors while warlock using clothes, so it's unfair skill that ranger can still kill warlock just 1 hit with blessing, f**k.

Here is my suggestion,

As i know about life syfon or health leech, should be like this:

1. Receive heal from enemy atk

It means when enemy atk u with 200 damage, so it becomes your heal +200

2. Receive heal from your atk

It means when your atk is 200 damage, so u will receive heal same with your atk

So with this skill is fair if compared with blessing of ranger.

Not fair blessing has same damage output but life exhaust just 1/4 of max dmg. Warlock fail.

This skill is very noob skill, even u raise up to level 5, it's running very slow and very small damage output and healing input. Totally can't compare with blessing of ranger.

Analysis:

ATK: 200 at same level

Blessing: 200 dmg + 200 dmg = 400 (double with fast motion) at lv1

Life exhaust: 200 dmg + 50 dmg = 250 (with slow motion)  at lv1 with extra heal 25+

Ranger using light armors while warlock using clothes, so it's unfair skill that ranger can still kill warlock just 1 hit with blessing, f**k.

Here is my suggestion,

As i know about life syfon or health leech, can be like this:

1. Receive heal from enemy atk

It means when enemy atk u with 200 damage, so it becomes your heal +200

2. Receive heal from your atk

It means when your atk is 200 damage, so u will receive heal same with your atk

So with this skill is fair if compared with blessing of ranger.

Not fair blessing has same damage output but life exhaust just 3/4 of max dmg. Warlock fail.

1. Yes, we need to improve life exhaust..

2. Why you compare the skill with blessing?

Because ranger still owning the game so far, no class can beat them :(

BDs can ;D

But serious, we need to improve life exhaust. Even paladins heal better :facepalm:

i have tested life exhaust and spent point to level 4, but i only get heal +35 WTF! No buff skill, no protection skill, warlock fail.

Want we talk about Paladin? Heal, heavy armor, big health and def... This is unfair... And what forsaken have for heal or protect? Only necro that consume his own health... Judge you.

Want we talk about Paladin? Heal, heavy armor, big health and def... This is unfair... And what forsaken have for heal or protect? Only necro that consume his own health... Judge you.

Dude, if we remove heal, its just a barb.

But how can u think to fight with a barb with heal ? You have to be in two to kill him 1 warlock for block him and 1 dk to attack .-. I made a ranger only because a my friend like it and i saw unfair skills such as the double consecutive attack.. And without talking about ranger uses a 2 handed weapons at distance looks like a bd or a barb with a big range. About bds,druids,priests and mages i dont have something to say.