Warehouse\Bank\stash Suggestion

ment2008

What Is Warehouse\Bank\stash?

Warehouse is a commercial Npc\building for storage of goods

Instead of carrying all on you'r bag.

Most, If Not All Of The MMORPG's Have NPC\Building\GEM For Storage Weapons,Armors,Mats And Items etc....

I Made This Suggestion Thared After See This One :

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=68768.0

Ppl Don't Need Extra Accouts, Ask Friends, Ask Ingame Players ( And Get Tricked Some Of Times ) And Other "Short-Cuts"

When The Solution For This Simple Situation It's Have Ability To Store Items At Warehouse\Bank\Stash And Not Play "Brain Chalange" (How Should I Transfer Items/Gold To My Other Char)

This Warehouse\Bank\Stash Should Be The Same For All Player Characters With Limited Nomber Of Slots (+Items To $$MC$$ Shop To Increase The Slots).

Hope You Like My Suggestion, Fell Free To Feedback it.

Abuse Replay Will Be Forbidden & Reported If Necessary, Please Respect Each Other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other MMORPG's Warehouse\Bank\Stash:

20411_.jpg

:facepalm:

Yes, you right. Thanks that im not alone

:facepalm:

Guys why youre always so critical??  :facepalm: What Ment did to you?

Guys why youre always so critical??  :facepalm: What Ment did to you?

Its not him. I just dont like the idea.

Its not him. I just dont like the idea.

When I Ask FeedBack I Mean It,

But This Faces Aint FeedBack Anything  :( .

If You Don't Like THe Idea Please Let Me/Us Know Why?

I Made Suggestion To Improve The Game.

When I Ask FeedBack I Mean It,

But This Faces Aint FeedBack Anything  :( .

If You Don't Like THe Idea Please Let Me/Us Know Why?

I Made Suggestion To Improve The Game.

The idea is good, but I dont like it. I like the system with bags. Its unique, and i like it.

The idea is good, but I dont like it. I like the system with bags. Its unique, and i like it.

And the idea i give not the same "unique" System? Just Not Requesting You Cary All on the way?

And If I Right Now lvl 10, and i buy some awsome sword for lvl 15 for really cheap price, Why Should I cary it on my bag All This 5 lvls Until i can use it?

When The Simple Solution its Warehouse\Bank\stash Suggestion

It's May Start Even With 2-3 Slots, And Every Extra slots will cost Same MC cost like Extra Bag At This Moment, "Extra Bank Slot" ( For Exmple Of Name )

And the idea i give not the same "unique" System? Just Not Requesting You Cary All on the way?

And If I Right Now lvl 10, and i buy some awsome sword for lvl 15 for really cheap price, Why Should I cary it on my bag All This 5 lvls Until i can use it?

When The Simple Solution its Warehouse\Bank\stash Suggestion

It's May Start Even With 2-3 Slots, And Every Extra slots will cost Same MC cost like Extra Bag At This Moment, "Extra Bank Slot" ( For Exmple Of Name )

It just need 1 space. My Lv9 paladin have 15 spaces, and 3 of them is drop, i cant use for quest just sell. A four leaved clover, bert's golden tooth, and skind of rapid ram. Why i carry them? Cuz they are special to me. And the bagsystem too.

And you can have 2 accounts, so actully, you can have 60-90 slots you can use as store.

But I understand you, and I respect your suggestion. But I dont like the idea. Discuss ended.

Improve the game? I thought the moderators/devolopers/admins improve the game...

When You see Thared Tittle Named :

Warehouse\Bank\stash Suggestion

What You Can Understand From That Tittle?

I Give SUggestion To Improve The Game, And :

moderators= Forum Watch Etc.

devolopers\admins= Yes, They The One Who Make Our Suggestion Come True.

Let's be honest... All games have "bag" or "inventory" to bring items, of course warspear isnt unique in this way.. And all have a BIGGER bag than warspear... And if not they have 1 warehouse so be realistic...warspear dosent have a good storage system.

P.S.

And you dont know how many times i have to drop items from my bag because i cant take quest items from (for example) a red boss

Let's be honest... All games have "bag" or "inventory" to bring items, of course warspear isnt unique in this way.. And all have a BIGGER bag than warspear... And if not they have 1 warehouse so be realistic...warspear dosent have a good storage system.

P.S.

And you dont know how many times i have to drop items from my bag because i cant take quest items from (for example) a red boss

Y Drop Items always so suck :/