EU-Emerald Trade Chat

Inferius

2 days ago in the evening time in european ENGLISH server trade chat was in spam of russian players. This server is for speaking english players not russians. I said them to speak english but of course they ignored it. It is not the first time the trade chat was taken by russians. You must do something with this. Make some language restriction for trade chat-english only!!! Because its not chat for free talking but only for trading items and finding people to help with quests :diablo:

When I remind them one of them say f*** you. Wow very friendly indeed.

@GM, please consider to make warspear client only can choose language according to the server language. So no player will play in Amber if not speak Russian and no player play in Saphire/Emerald if cannot speak English. Not just about trade chat but all quests should be writen in the server language. Player cannot set in other language.

What for you give English server but full of Russian chat.

This is serious problem for me

I was 1 of them i told them trade chat is for trading and for help but they dont lesing i remeber 1 guy saying to me duck ur mum that was bad thing to say but then i was saying duck al rusian there i was wrong 2 but can u make report buten so player can get band for swearing or get 5 mark point so the account can get band and they can apply later if they get 2 times 5 mark point the account can get band for ever thnx from najibullah rahemy