Little Bee Sweet

Hello people here is my fantasy:hi:

A little bee sweet is essential to have flowers during the wonderful spring. Her job is to ensure that all flowers are opened and for this she visits each flower by depositing a brilliant powder responsible for ensuring the vitality of the flowers. In addition to working with the flowers, she is also responsible for producing the most delicious Arinar honey known as golden pleasure. The little bee sweet was created many years ago from sunbeams on a rose near an enchanted waterfall.

This costume is made with petals of yellow and black flowers known as flower of life and sweet flower of pollination, its wings are made of small diamond crystals!

ps: sorry for bad english, translated in the google translate !!:bye:

anabee11111.png.4a913cac7da067f0965b7f4175e71837.png

anabee111112.png.b18f7adf9ac3d73dd3af09b9757bd684.png

Edited by Ana karoline

6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

2 of them yes. The ones you put as first, no.  :/

If you are seeing two pictures one small and one larger are the ones I want to put , the other two are repeated, and I am not able to delete.

55 minutes ago, Ana karoline said:

If you are seeing two pictures one small and one larger are the ones I want to put , the other two are repeated, and I am not able to delete.

Very well then!