a few questions

Mythikal

hey im new here so i got a few questions 

im level 11 warden and i wanted to ask for a build my goal is to become a pvp warden but i want a build that is balanced so i could also help in dungeons and get equipment and gold.

another thing that i dont know is how to get equipment for my level i mean what dungeons should i do? where can i find them? whats the ideal equipment for my level to wear right now and where can i get it?

should i be crafting? i started to do some crafting and its quite expensive and i have no idea how am i supposed to afford it i dont even know how to get gold properly without buying mcoins even though i can buy mcoin i dont know what to do with it to make me stronger i already have novice set and novice set of accessories. 

in addition i  want to know what ride is... i saw this item called ticket to ride and i have no idea what it is.

and my final questions are what is this snow event? and i saw some equipment i believe it was purple named XXX of the begginer fighter / gladiator and it was really good so where can i find it?

sorry for bothering anybody that decided to answer some or all of my questions above but i am new and im kinda digging this game and no one in worlds chat seems to answer my questions lol so i tried this forum i just found.

thank yall anyways 

edit : forgot something lol if someone can give me even a lvl 3 1h axe lol i amped my axe and i didnt know it could just dissapear and it did when i tried upgrading it to +5 and im stuck without gold to buy me an axe cuz i traded my gold for mc gold but than i regret doing it so im stuck without gold until someone will want to buy mc gold my ingame name is Tokkuzen 

Edited by Mythikal

1. I don't play warden enough to answer this one.

2. Doing story quests gives you nice equipment while you're still in the first island.

3. The dungeons are marked as skulls on your map. Walk to one's entrance and see what's its recommended level, and if it's close to yours, it should be good.

4. At your level quest rewards should be sufficient. If you somehow disposed of them, you can get lv 10 equips by crafting (or buying from someone). They're actually the same pieces of gear.

5. Don't craft until you have a steady income of gold. However, it's not a bad idea to craft the level 2 (10) items if they're better than what you have.

6. Gold: farm monsters, do arenas, complete dungeons and quest. Your level limits a lot, though.

7. The only way miracle coins make you stronger is that they can be used to buy signs of imperishability. Always use an insurance when amping, for reasons you surely now know. (Also, don't amp trash items, you'll only have lost your money once you find something better.)

8. Rides are sort of minigames only available during events. Go to the Snowy Bound, enter the castle grounds and see what rides there are. Entering the attractions costs tickets, which can be bought on the miracle shop or found inside krakatuks and various other things. The rides reward you with good luck tokens, which can be used to purchase nice items from a vendor outside the ice castle entrance.

9. An event celebrating the new year, lasts until the end of January. Only during the event can you enter rides and special holiday dungeons with seriously awesome drops. The dynamic events also give out nice rewards (but mostly pots).

10. That's pvp equipment. Find a shop in the first town of any island, and there should be an arena supplier inside. You can buy these items if you have enough arena points. Note that the suppliers on each island have different selections of goods, based on the level of the island itself. Also note that you should in no case use the pvp gear in pve unless you want to die.

11. A level 1 axe costs only 5 gold, and is generally better than nothing.