Player Informations and more...

Xamus

Hey,

I would like to have the ability to look the Equipment, Stats and so on from other Players inGame that would be nice and Jobs like Blacksmith, Enchanter, Alchemist. For the Arena it would be nice to having a Ranklist (don't know if it is there already).

And a Mailbox in every town or so would be nice for sending items and write anything.

i agree a way to inspect people would be nice and i would rather friends lists and/or guilds before mailboxes they can input a bank for the time. We really need a way to keep up with friends and see if there online etc...

-Jfifth Firstborn Ranger Rank3 Sapphire Server

I don't know how you thinking but for pvpler's is it interesstening how are the stats and Epuip from other players and to make it like a fight who is the better one and so on.

Sure the more important ones for the game like Friendlist and so should be first came in the game but this is also a nice think for the game! 

I know you really like PVP.

Knowing the opponent gears is not good idea at all.

You should prepare your strategy without knowing the strength of the enemy is the good thing about PVP.

Its keep your nerve high make your heart healthier :)

okay :D sorry that i don't answered you i was afk em can you tell me short how the Arena works and at wich  rank it is able to go in pls

I would realy realy like to have nice music inGame like WOW just in that way not the same quality or World of Dragons that would make more fun insteat of the attak sound and animals :D