new bug plz help me

lluizpaulo

I was delete my char tuyenlaazy n my char lvl 20 that was delet why it??? plz my supremus was deleted can get back him to me plz  :facepalm: :facepalm: ty:'( i play Emerald im Mc Supremus barbarien lvl20

I just try delete my low lvl n my supremus was deleted its a bug? i have all informations if u want

plz admin try get back my char plz  :facepalm:i know e mail n all date of creation :'( ty checky  it

That happened to me, but back then they asked you to enter the random confirmation code. Now they ask you to enter the char name :-!

i thought supremus was suprememan??

:facepalm:I tried deleting my char low level,plus it was not deleted when you click after you have written your name,so I went on my click Supremus to play with him and he is has been deletedI think it must have been some bug, could recover it for me please, thanks im mc from Eu emerald barbarien lvl 20 :facepalm:

:bad: :bad: :bad:  Pls GM, fix that bug and recover supremus, he's a good player and people, is my longtime friend. You guys can not let him lose his char without a reason  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

:facepalm: Thank you friend, I hope this does not happen to anyone else and I hoI created another character with the same name so that no one use that namepe someone can help me and check this bug, I will not stop playing i just want.  get back myt char ty .. :facepalm:

:facepalm: Thank you friend, I hope this does not happen to anyone else and I hoI created another character with the same name so that no one use that namepe someone can help me and check this bug, I will not stop playing i just want.  get back myt char ty .. :facepalm:

gm pls banned legionner lvl6 use bow lvl10

on 0.7, didn't exist levels, items was by rank and that lvl10 bow was rank1, maybe that char is from 0.7 and had that bow bought by other player. just like a druid i had in AMBER server... it was lvl3 with lvl9 staff  :)

on 0.7, didn't exist levels, items was by rank and that lvl10 bow was rank1, maybe that char is from 0.7 and had that bow bought by other player. just like a druid i had in AMBER server... it was lvl3 with lvl9 staff  :)

same thing here. I had a lv2 rogue on VN with full lv9 equip and old bag space.