Unblok

Gabriel Moraes

The support doesn't work on weekends and response time depends on the amount of daily reports they've received. It may vary from case to case, but you should expect up to 5 business days for common situations. Reports written in English/Russian language are required and decrease the response time.

I'm sorry if I'm mistaken: You've posted 2 days ago complaining that they haven't answered for 3 days (Tuesday >Monday >Ops! Sunday - the office is closed) then I answered you that avarage response time is up to 5 business days and may vary according to the situation. Today, on Thursday, you come sourly saying that they don't work at all and this is lack of respect. Are you in your right mind? You seem too nervous lately dear. I'm really sorry if there is some technical issue preventing your access to the game. Be patient and you will get all instructions on how to restore it, if you have additional info, please answer to your previous email instead of sending new ones.

If your account has been blocked however, you understand that you violated the rules and all this inconvenience could have been avoided by yourself.

Anyways, there are 2 important things that you should keep in mind: 

1. Damning the support team isn't going to help you to acess your account;

2. 'Spamming emails' isn't going to speed the response time, on the contrary, spammers are likely to be ignored. I meant blacklist.

Think twice. Have a good day!

Edited by Aкasha

Average response doesn't mean they will always respond within 5 days.

Also you have a total lack of patience xd shouldn't get yourself blocked in the first place, like Akasha mentoined.