Bugged crafting

94buro94

Apperentice's Craft License - is bugged ... twice i tried to craft sword and it not worked i got only 1pc's of sword... Once it worked when i made axe but i waste on it about 3k gold...

Apprentice's Craft License works only on resource tasks - they won't work on any piece of equipment, because that would just double it, which is quite dumb

Apprentice's Craft License works only on resource tasks - they won't work on any piece of equipment, because that would just double it, which is quite dumb

1st there is no information it work only on resources 2nd i got 2 axes one time when i used it . If it would work only on resources i couldn't use it on weapons -.- .

it's bugged sometimes it work and sometimes not.

Another crafting bug:

System remembers which type of crafting licence u used last. When u try to start a new craft and select another type of licence you have to have at least 2 stzacks of that licence type in your bag. Otherwise you cant select the new licence to use.

That is pretty annoying because you have to fill your bag with many licences and cant even use all at all time.

When will it be repaired? I really like crafting in this game please do it fasst i can't lose that much on it...