Can't make a Sentinel in US - but I can make one?

SNP

A big hello to everybody who reads this topic.  :)

I seem to have encountered this problem, where I can't make a Sentinel-character in the US-server, which I don't find so amusing.

I have some old Sentinel on the US-server on an account. They have some gear, that I really want to move to one of my other chars at the same server who has (To say at least) a lot more bag space to offer.

But you can't transfer directly between your chars on the same account. You need an other account to move them. So I made a new account. :blush:

I then tried to make a Sentinel char. But I couldn't. You can see why in the attached image.

And now it begins to get funny. Because I can make a Sentinel char in the US-server with my old account. But not with my new account. :shok::nea:

So I want to know if this a bug or (Which I don't hope) but a bug but an ugly truth.

And if it's the latter, is it then possible to solve it somehow? Should a just make a bunch of new accounts only with Legion-chars? :mega_shok:

And why can I make Sentinel chars on one account but not with an other account?

Thanks in advance for any answer.

fdgfhg.JPG

Edited by SNP

Not 100% on this, but I think that because Elves are so popular on US server, there's restrictions on creating them until more MC/FS characters are made (not by you, just in general, to balance the factions).

But if you really need to transfer Items to another of your characters, you can buy/sell on the dealer, Just set the price at 1g (but sometimes you need to be fast at swapping characters). Hope that helps.

Not 100% on this, but I think that because Elves are so popular on US server, there's restrictions on creating them until more MC/FS characters are made (not by you, just in general, to balance the factions).

Nothing to add here, so true it is.