another scammer

Mecha

(espartacos-uriu ya no pertenece al clan, vendio su cuenta) 

That means Espartacos/Uriu is no longer with our clan, he sold his account.

Im showing this because the new "Espartacos" tried to steal my account. I have proof. I cant do screenshots so I took a pic with my gfs phone.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Not too clear, but started off by he offered to buy me 45k miracle coins. I didnt believe. Then he said he could give me 21k mcs.

At the bottom, he was giving me his "Id" then he asked for mines for the 3 or 4th time. I said its "mech*[email protected]"

he replied "lol nice" ⇨ admitting guilty motive

same he tried to siwers i think.not sure but he did it in trade chat so everybody could read it,but i coulndt take screens cause i played on phone.

but this is not real esp,cause esp almost couldnt speak english,suddenly he can...

i asked slay if this is how they scam ppl, i then played along, then told him no, trust me after the snapshots he kept on insisting, wouldnt leave me alone, said he can give me his details aswel, i said ok i make new acc u send there he said no he wants my wolfgirl acc coz its active lol, but i was too busy trying to go lake elemental didnt take snaps and also had dc. this happened just now.

12901_.jpg

12902_.jpg

12903_.jpg

12904_.jpg

;D  next time u meet him, make a party with him and send me a message where his location.

We can pay sneaky rogue to kill him  ;D