Azukris

Azukris
gifted almost unlimited powers and physical an  impressive stamina, Azukris came to earth for the sole purpose annihilate all living beings.
No one knows for sure the real reason. Many say that after the death of his daughter Krisliz, He went crazy and He He decided to avenge there killing everyone who saw. Others say that the gods decided to punish mortals, because they were corrupted by violence and selfishness. No one knows for sure.

The news of a very powerful which was killing allI spreads rapidly. Seconds news, this being called Azukris was wreaking havoc on the island nortland swanps. Curious ran toward chaos, and you could already see the traces of destruction,
The first servants of Azukris were emvocados, They caught by surprise people. Terror gripped the place

Few resisted. The battle against Azukris in nortland swanps, while their monsters took care of the inside. Despite many efforts, it seemed impossible to stop him, his strength and power was superior to others, made him a difficult enemy, His magic was unbeatable. he was determined to destroy all.

Brave warriors union to defeat it, Azukris was hard to beat, but it was not immortal. The incoming attacks hurt him more and more.
The battle lasted, and he would not last much longer standing. Azukris was being defeated ...
Azukris is finally defeated, and with it leaves a message (I'LL BE BACK AND AND WILL NOT
MORE LIVES HAVE HERE).!

Peace returns to land Warspear, along with the sadness of many who had to pay it with death. According to reports, scanning the body, they discovered a strange custom, Named AZUKRIS the curse, and several other legendary objects never seen as swords, amarduras and  armor magic. Azukris was arrested in dark dimensions for 4 kings, 

Legend has it that Azukris will return to destroy all your vision again, and the vengeance of anger is even greater, and whoever has the desired costume will have eternal power!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Where Azukris is established.

1- Azukris lives in a dimension in nortland swanps.
2- Azukris has vairos types of servants between demons and dragons.
3- To get where he is established is not so easy, you need to have power and courage to strength, because the road is very hard to get!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Azukris skills.

1- Look avenger - (Drain your MP by 40%)
2- Damn Constancia - (paralyzes the player in about 2 seconds)
3- loyal servants - (Azukris emvoca up to 2 demons, critical chance of happening, or how ADM prefer)
4- infernal Spell - (Strong magic atk which can cause in about 650-480)

Details and information about the boss

HP - 2,500,000 (2.5M)
MP - 340
(Melee azukris has a strong atk, 480-390, depending on your physical defense, Azukris has magical attacks the distance that reaches at 500-400 depending on your magic defense.
azukris can summon mini-boss (As ADM prefer or see fit) As a kind of very powerful wizard from another world he devi comviver in hellish dimensions)

SORRY MY ENGLISHarrow-10x10.png, ME USED GOOGLE TRANSLATION :(

post-35418-0-75410500-1432570350_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tibianubr

• 2 weeks later...

Will u lock or delete the post that u reject too?

everyone has a chance to fix his entry until 12th of June.

I can't close anything until then.

My post this not competing?

Why not? Just make an original picture, you see, we can't use anything from other games or media sources, it's kinda illegal.

Why not? Just make an original picture, you see, we can't use anything from other games or media sources, it's kinda illegal.

ok, I'll do another drawing, this was by inspiration of tibia, sorry, but I'll use the same hitoria, ok? how many days I have to make another?

ok, I'll do another drawing, this was by inspiration of tibia, sorry, but I'll use the same hitoria, ok? how many days I have to make another?

until 12th of June

Edited by r0land