[Gladiator] - [US-Sapphire]

The Sentinels had won the first weekly Winter Flavor Tournament, and they'd prepared a scrumptious meal for the black rabbit to get their rewards. However, on New Year's Eve, the resolution of the weekly alliance tournament had a slight delay because the rabbit would not wake up on time - It seemed like it was bewitched by some sort of a spell! The Sentinels accused the Legion of foul play, however, the Legion denied the accusation and proclaimed they had no involvement...

-Part 1-

wscontest2024PART1.png.9ff3ab0c137900eb8806d04524096746.png

As a show of faith, the Legion offered a Christmas Tree packed with gifts from the Snowy Bounds, and they sent their most skilled Shamans to help dispel the rabbit and, together with Priests, they indeed succeeded! And so, the rabbit woke up and ate his delicious feast and quickly went back to sleep, and the Sentinels, together with the Legions, harmoniously celebrated a Happy New Year!

-Part 2-

wscontest2024PART2.png.50225a8a623462f5b016ae0ac26454e2.png

The question still remains... What happened to the black rabbit on New Year's Eve? Was really a Legion conspiracy? Or perhaps, a plot of an individual that went... *ehem* rogue...?

-Full Entry-

wscontest2024.thumb.png.6e5ea232c34575f97e723f3ddaf2b6df.png

Edited by Gladiator

Posted (edited)

Umm.. It seems like I can't upload any attachments because I have used all of my attachment space? It's asking me to go to attachment manager to clear space, but I can't find where I can delete older attachments.

Help! 

Edited by Gladiator
s'all good now

• Gladiator changed the title to [Gladiator] - [US-Sapphire]