Problem with skill cooldown

Berserkerk

Screenshot_20231230-202034.thumb.png.33886d226464751fd0fd26d3ff51f873.pngHello, I'm here to report a possible issue. It turns out that since I wanted to return to play with my old character, I've had problems with the cooldown of the skills, something that had never happened to me before. After that, I spent a long time gathering gold to be able to buy a crystal as a result. Then, when I tried again, the cooldown still didn't improve. I thought it might be due to the talents, so I bought a cooldown potion to be able to do the t4 dungeon and earn some gold, but it still had no effect. I spoke with many other adventurers and they told me that their cooldown was 24 or 23 and they had no problems with it. Even as I show in the image, I surpassed that cooldown. I feel that all the time I invested in gathering resources was for nothing, please clarify if this is some kind of error, it seems super strange to me. Even more so, I was able to do that dungeon without even using a crystal before, and now I can't do that dungeon or other things.