Key class talents in branch “Berserk”

Cowabunga

Hello!

I would like to make a suggestion for Barbarian’s branch “Berserk”

берсерк.png Branch “Berserk”

When looking at Barbarians of the “Berserk” branch, you can only see bloodthirsty eyes and the gleam of a huge ax.You will not envy those who will meet with this fury in battle.

The fact that Barbarian got a branch to be able to use his ability of wielding 2 hand weapons to its full potential is really great and fun, HOWEVER, when I read the description of “Berserk” branch and use this full branch in battle, it seems very very underwhelming, enemies should be frightened to death and scattered when they see a Barbarian with this branch rushing to them.

казнь.png Execution

Increases additional damage from the “Defeat” skill against targets with the “Bleeding” effect by 5% per effect, up to a maximum of 20%. Guaranteed to inflict a critical hit with a skill if the target has 4 or more “Bleeding” effects, it is impossible to dodge, parry, or block the strike.

I think key class talent “Execution” is amazing, but I do not like the fact that you need another KEY CLASS TALENT, to get the full potential from “Execution” talent.

So what would I change in “Execution”?

I suggest that the talent it self gives bleed as well, because even with “bloodletting” talent, it is really hard to get 4x stacks of bleed on 1 enemy.

кровопуск.png Bloodletting

Basic attacks and skills that deal instant damage have a 25% chance to inflict an additional Bleeding debuff on the enemy for 8 seconds. The effect deals physical damage equal to 20% of the character's physical strength every 2 seconds. The maximum number of effects from the talent on a single target is 4

This is supposed to be a key class talent that cost 75k knowledge, and I honestly think it is really disappointing since it only gives bleed debuff ( low chance, low damage ).

However, my suggestion for this talent is to change it to aoe damage per auto attack/instant damage skills, every attack to an enemy, it gives any other enemy around Barbarian 25% of the damage dealt.

This way we can solve the lack of aoe damage for Barbarian class in both pve/pvp, and live up to the description given in branch “Berserk”.

Thank you ☺️ 

A good idea I thought of and discussed with other Barbarians who thought it would be great also:

казнь.png Execution

Increases additional damage from the “Defeat” skill against targets with the “Bleeding” effect by 5% per effect, up to a maximum of 20%. Guaranteed to inflict a critical hit with a skill if the target has 4 or more “Bleeding” effects, it is impossible to dodge, parry, or block the strike.

Basic attacks and skills that deal instant damage have a 25% chance to inflict an additional Bleeding debuff on the enemy for 8 seconds. The effect deals physical damage equal to 20% of the character's physical strength every 2 seconds. The maximum number of effects from the talent on a single target is 4

Since Barbarian is very vulnerable and have almost 0 defense when he is using 2 hand weapon/build, which will most likely be using Berserk Branch, it would be great if 1 of these talents get extra effect or reworked to: if Barbarian attacks a target inflicted with bleed debuff, Barbarian and his party will get heal certain % of the damage done every auto attack/instant damage skill done to target. 

This way Barbarian will provide support to his party and himself in battle. 

:thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, Cowabunga said:

A good idea I thought of and discussed with other Barbarians who thought it would be great also:

казнь.png Execution

Since Barbarian is very vulnerable and have almost 0 defense when he is using 2 hand weapon/build, which will most likely be using Berserk Branch, it would be great if 1 of these talents get extra effect or reworked to: if Barbarian attacks a target inflicted with bleed debuff, Barbarian and his party will get heal certain % of the damage done every auto attack/instant damage skill done to target. 

This way Barbarian will provide support to his party and himself in battle. 

:thumbsup:

Agree barbarians can be usefull if it will happens.I left my barbar coz its sad when guilds didnt accept me like as barb