Eggyreto~Sea-Pearl server~ The Impossible Quest

The Impossible Quest

On a hot afternoon, a group of blade dancers braved the scorching heat of the sun and reached the middle of Almahad. To their surprise, a wizened old man clad in shabby grey cloak greeted them and offered them cool water. They introduced themselves to the man, shared their details of their long journey and revealed their reason for the visit to Almahad: to kill the deadly Sand Beast created by a mad warlock, who released it into the desert over a century ago to wreak chaos for lark. The old man expressed sadness over the deaths of previous adventurers who had attempted to kill the beast upon the request of the people of the desert, and tried his best to stop the group, since it was too dangerous. But the brave blade dancers did not waver. They thanked the old man for the water and warning, assured him they’d succeed and return to him with the reward.

“What happened to that mad warlock, though? Is he dead?” one of the blade dancers asked the old man.

“He met a cruel fate, a deserving one. Stoned to death a century ago,” answered the old man.

“My grandfather had once fought him,” said the second blade dancer. “He said the warlock had a strange mark on his left wrist that could summon the Sand Beast from anywhere,”

“That arm was cut off by a brave hero,” said the old man. “To avenge his master, the evil beast killed the hero’s family,”

The group gasped and shared looks.

“How unfortunate,” said the third blade dancer with a sigh. “Do not worry, old man, we shall bring death to the beast. We will complete this impossible quest and seize victory!”

The old man smiled weakly, his eyes misty. “I pray you do. Please avenge my wife and children as well. The beast killed them ten years ago. That was the day I lost my purpose to live, so now I live in the middle of Almahad to warn the adventurers and save their lives. Sadly, no one listened and the beast killed them all. But I believe in your determination. You might finally get rid of that vile monster.

“Oh, young adventurers! Go ahead and put an end to it! May luck shine in your favour!”

The group shared confident looks and shook hands with the old man, before taking off to their destination.

A hot, dry wind swept across the desert. The old man’s cloak flapped. A wicked smile spread across his wrinkled face.

His left arm was missing.

Fools. My beast cannot die. The slow poison in the water I gave you shall weaken you in the fight. My beast will live and you foolish adventurers will die. Again.

Creepy laughter filled the hot air.

Will any adventurer be able to discover his truth and stop this century-long madness?

Edited by Kirby

Ahh the old man!!! The  devilish laugh, tiring truth seekers, deep dive of the story and a surprised turn around!!! 

Whoaaa!!!! Immense!!!

Oldie must be halted at once!!! 

Great flipper at the end 😵😵😲😲

Ohh!! The  madness!! Seekers and hidden motives!!! Unveiling the root of evil underneath the innocence!! 

It has lot to offer but will this be uncloaked by any adventurer!! My!  My!!! 

1 hour ago, Mirza said:

Ohh!! The  madness!! Seekers and hidden motives!!! Unveiling the root of evil underneath the innocence!! 

It has lot to offer but will this be uncloaked by any adventurer!! My!  My!!! 

😁