On the Infinite Question of Knowledge

emmmmmm

When knowledge is introduced, I admit that it is novel.New attribute bonuses, new skill changes.At that time, there were not many knowledge points, and I was willing to spend time acquiring knowledge.

But so far, your knowledge system has become increasingly extensive and has become a core gameplay.All activities have a knowledge system, and players need a lot of time to complete them.However, these things are completely devoid of creativity.

In this new anniversary event, a large number of knowledge systems have been launched.With more and more knowledge, players need to spend more and more time acquiring it.

After we remove these knowledge systems, your game actually doesn't have much playability.In other words, players do not engage in activities to play games, but indirectly acquire knowledge.Instead, I participate in your activities to acquire knowledge.

Warspeed online has become less fun now.,The way you keep players is no longer gameplay and innovation, but a vast knowledge system that imprisons players in the game.

A large amount of knowledge system makes it rare for you to have real new players enter the game and reach the full level.

In my opinion, Warspeed online currently has the largest number of users in history, and in the future, it will become less and less popular.

Moreover, it is difficult for players who have exited the game to come back because they can no longer keep up with the new knowledge system.

The remaining players now have only two choices:

1.Keep playing and you will have more and more knowledge in the future. You will need to spend more and more time acquiring it, and it will also be fun.

2.Exit the game and choose a game that is easier and more fun to play.