Adding Potions/Scroll/Food item timers on the HUD (QoL change)

Solo EU-Emerald

Hi there,

I am Solo, from EU Emerald server. :hello:

As a long time player to this game, I always felt something was missing from the HUD of this game.

The HUD or status bar is the method by which information is visually relayed to the player as part of a game's user interface, or to make it short, the screen you see when you play the game.

The HUD I am reffering to is shown on the picture in the following spoiler.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20230422_202718_WarspearOnline.thumb.jpg.c6de7f8f92872b95f8fc5e4b5cf77c65.jpg

Because the game has evolved a lot in this time, buffs have been more important than ever, 100 hp or 5% resist can make a difference from winning and losing.

This is why I want to suggest a QoL (Quality of Life) change to help players reuse their buffs and keep these fights as interesting as possible.

The QoL change is adding a buff timer to the HUD, for example, after using a Scroll that lasts 5 minutes, a timer on a part of the screen will show the used scroll icon and its duration. The placement on the screen should not be somewhere where it blocks the view for the player and to make it toggleable in the settings for players who don't want it.

The best placement IN MY OPINION is above the minimap. While using a phone in any orientation and while using a computer, that area of the screen is unusued.

In the following spoiler I will be showing that suggestion.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20230422_203537_WarspearOnline.thumb.jpg.019da4aff731f7997969142b5a78d7a3.jpg

I think this addition to the game is a bit long overdue, but it would be still helpful to keep an eye out on the buffs without going through 4 menus like shown in the next spoiler.

Thank you for your time reading this. If you found this helpful and want to support this addition, share it around.

That's all from me, thank you. :thanks: