I think the career balance when the anniversary comes

emmmmmm

It is well known that some professions currently lack balance. Personally, I have the following suggestions:

1.Enhance the healing abilities of the Beast King, Druids, Templar, and Priest classes. Their role in player to player combat is not particularly evident. Therapeutic ability is often overlooked to the extent that the opponent's strong output reaches.

2. Enhance the summoning of the Beast King. I like the ability of this class to summon from one to two. Everyone knows that there are three conjurers calling, and I don't think it's fair.

3. Enhance the output and defense abilities of Blade Dancers. As a given profession, the advantages of blade dancers are no longer obvious. They can easily be killed in the arena without any output.

4. Increase the output ability of the Templar. The Templar's control ability in the arena is very average. He caused no harm. I hope he can increase a lot of damage, whether it's player to player environments or PVP

5. Enhance the output ability of the warden. I don't want to say anything. You should understand.

6. Enhance the output ability of guards and seekers. Both classes are low defense, so low defense should have a strong output. High risk should have high returns, shouldn't it?

7.Weakens the defense capabilities of Barbarian and Death Knight. Their defense in the arena is too high, which is unbalanced. In the arena, they are difficult to kill.

8.Decreases Rogue's defense ability. They have a high output ability in the arena and can also sneak. This is unfair. High returns should be accompanied by high risks.

9.Decreases Charmer's summon count. As a summoner class, the Beast King can only summon one, while Charmer can summon three, which is unfair. I suggest that magicians can only summon one.

10.Weakens the output capabilities and mobility of Warlock and Hunter. In the arena, the damage and excitement of these two classes are too strong, which is unfair.

Finally, I hope our game gets better and better. The player's sense of experience is getting better and better.

Edited by emmmmmm