huh?

Vcut

guys i was just worried about being banned without knowing it,coz 2 days ago, a guy/girl copied my name (Vcut into Vcuts) and pming me asking how to hack,ofcourse i told him/her i dunno coz honestly i really dont have any idea to do such things, %) and then,when i got to town (Caravans shop) i saw him/her asking in Tchat(about hacking elf's friend), my concern is..what if people do the same as he does?, i mean copying others name,then do such bad things/cheating/scamming/etc.., what are the propper actions for this? and..what if the real player actually do it (cheating/scamming/etc) can they deny it? and making excuses that its not them? im really confused bout that,

i talked to the guy/girl and he/she told me that some mcs think that im a hacker, he named them,but i dont think i can post it here? or should i?, what are they crying for??, me having a good sets? +9 swords? so whats their point really? having +9s means they are hacker?, well mebbe i should have used +0 instead of +9 just to clean up my name.*z*

point is.... just accept it that lvl 14's below can beat a lvl 20's,(well im actually lvl 15 now, :D)

and for those mcs im talking to, your free to cry out loud :D idc, :P this is just a game,and dont take it so seriously.