Update concern

GamingGoddess32

Question

Hello everyone. I'm Kellisa (main) and Julitza (alt). I play on my phone and just today when I tried to log in, it said I had to update the game. 2 friends of mine said that once they updated, they lost their characters. I seriously don't wanna start all over again, so I wanna know how I can prevent that. If anyone could help that'd be fantastic. Thank you. ^_^

7 answers to this question

Absolutely it would not erase your chars because its in the server not in your phone.

The only "lost" that your friend experience is because they forgot about their login ID and password so they cant access it.

Before you update it, make sure you wrote down your ID and password.

Uninstall the client from your phone.

Then download it again from your phone or your PC and install it again.

Enjoy the game

Oh really? What a relief. I was so nervous it would mess eveything up. Thank you very much. ^_^ I have no idea what my password is though since the game made everything for me. I'd make my own login info if it gave me the opprotunity.

You can change your current login info in menu, you can change with your email address and new password for it or just the same password with your email.

Would be wonderful if you join us in Emerald as an Elf  ;D

When I try to update it, it sends me to this http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/warspear-online/id414022954?mt=8&ls=1 and I don't have an iphone or itunes. =/ It won't let me perform any changes unless I update and I can't if it brings me to an iphone site. If I uninstall it, the only info I have is the ID. The password is just symbols.

Ok....I apologize for my ignorance and multiple posts. I figured it out. I just went to the android market, found the game, updated it and it works just the same and my characters are safe. Very sorry about that. DX