More time in the boiling plateau event

Berniente

In my first experience of the new guild event on nadir island I could see that the time was reduced to 30 and not 45 minutes as it used to be the spring event where the theme was similar, any guild that meets the objective of the gvg disappears and ends, despite being easier compared to that gvg, the one now is completely difficult in almost everything.

I understand that the goal of the admins is for more guilds to complete the event.

But, with my own experience today that I was with my guild in this event, everything was a disaster, to begin with, the duration of this event was 30 minutes, which to be an anniversary event is very little for guilds not so strong as others. Second, I'm not entirely sure, though the only boss my guild tried to kill was the Snorlar, and it had raw AoE damage for no more than 10 seconds and my entire guild was killed.

Although in my opinion the biggest problem is the time since taking the soul of the boss to the statue is very complicated and being that in the Tourmaline server, it is full of many guilds, it means that not everyone can complete the event.

Maybe I'm wrong about my opinion of this gvg event but if others share my ideas maybe it's true that this event should be increased its duration time or nerf the bosses.