Add alliance chat!!!

smokewagon

I think it would be a really good idea to add an alliance an chat between guilds. So that this way players can be more active by doing more planning/talking. I think it be an awesome feature thus making warspear more fun. Thats my idea ok thanks!

I think it would be a really good idea to add an alliance an chat between guilds. So that this way players can be more active by doing more planning/talking. I think it be an awesome feature thus making warspear more fun. Thats my idea ok thanks!

I think this will cause more chaos and figthing between factions , it's annoying enough that most of them create a new different faction character just to write how opposite faction s**ks..

• This isn't your idea, you know you got the idea from here, next times leave others post their ideas & don't steal.
  • Try to post here, better.

Good luck!

First off too the noob Angelo im pretty sure it is my idea cause I assume your saying that cause you saw the councillors post. Well let me inform you that I told him we should do that a couple months ago and even shouted in ws so yeah .