Stage 1 Mermen trials

arenalock

Stage 1 

Is it possible to make respawn time longer or remove courage scroll usage in stage1? or just make round faster

because in every server every guild using tactic they take crown and stay in their camp and its impossible to lose if ppl dont throw it away. maybe should reduce time instead of giving respawn cooldown make stage 1 round 3 min or even less because after winning crown noone cant lose anyway. or maybe even better make the area bigger, if you want put crown town and get 500 points make this area be at 2 cross away from camp and 3 crown areas 5-6 cross away. Stage 1 would be more fun and playable to more guilds. 

if you play smart, use tactics and strategies. you would be able to win stage 1 mermen without crown even. but if you just push and fight without a plan, even if you are 100/100 online you would lose. 

here is an example how to win stage 1 without crown.

4 hours ago, God Emerald said:

if you play smart, use tactics and strategies. you would be able to win stage 1 mermen without crown even. but if you just push and fight without a plan, even if you are 100/100 online you would lose. 

here is an example how to win stage 1 without crown.

this i mentoined at up u can lose crown if u make stupid mistakes xd i saw that video and many of them went > if u guys unitied so basically they didnt defend crown 🤣

11 hours ago, arenalock said:
15 hours ago, God Emerald said:

this i mentoined at up u can lose crown if u make stupid mistakes xd i saw that video and many of them went > if u guys unitied so basically they didnt defend crown 🤣

So simply dont do mistakes, the guild with less mistakes gonna win.