The game with the most plundered characters

Victor Ortega Iribarren

I am so upset, because it seems unfair to me that nothing I say is listened to, I would not be so furious if we were not because I invested my money in this game to realize that it was useless, I spent a lot thinking that if I did it, the I would change something but it was not like that, every day that I play I feel more frustrated because I do not see any progress in my character as the fact that he has skills that do not benefit him at all, such as resurrection, in any case they throw 2 or 3 bubbles at me and I die, in the arena all the characters I face against, whether they are mcs or elf, beat me, what an unfair game they created, everywhere I ask for an adjustment to the character and nothing, and what annoys me the most is that the only stupidity that I always look at when I say something is: tell us your problems in the forum. To realize that they pass it through the lining. And then they come out with the justification crap that they evaluate the characters for months, what a bunch of lies.