Adding levels and stats

kosti4ka

The game has very nice graphics and gameplay but what will keep me and i guess many other new players to play after subscription expires is adding levels and stats to distribute at each level.I really like the game and i will pay to play it if levels are implemented.

Ok can someone please tell me as a newbie what is the purpouse of the game?To get the best set and get reputation?Please tell me something addicting cuz my subscription expires after 3 days and i wonder should i buy subscription for 30 days or no

Right now you can buy best equipment, finish all quests and keep doing daily quests till next update. Some will implement pvp, but don't expect it fast.

Ok so will keep in touch with the advancement on the game and will decide to buy subscribtion after next update.Will play as much as i can from the begginers subscription.I already got 2nd rank :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so will keep in touch with the advancement on the game and will decide to buy subscribtion after next update.Will play as much as i can from the begginers subscription.I already got 2nd rank :)

best is do alle quest thne keep down daily 1 and safe least 5000 coins for next update :)

if u need help just ask