Trade disabled due to SUSPICIOUS activity

mexita

So, yesterday i bought 1950 miracle coins, and now all of my transactions have been disabled, i can't literally play the game because you "DETECTED SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY", i won't accept this, you cannot treat me like a thief and walk away like nothing happened, why do i have to wait 5 working days for your poor customer service??, i demand a refund immediately and i don't care about my account, take it if you want, i'm tired of supporting this game.

i wanna clarify, that i bought the coins with STEAM CURRENCY, so i charged it manually to my steam wallet, so there is no room for any fraud here or money refund.
I won't accept being treated as a thief, this is literally illegal and i won't hesitate to take legal actions against your whole company. already made several tickets.
My purchase took 5 mins to realize, and i won't wait more than 1 working day for you people to apologize and give my money back. that's it im done with this game.

On 11/13/2021 at 3:35 PM, mexita said:

So, yesterday i bought 1950 miracle coins, and now all of my transactions have been disabled, i can't literally play the game because you "DETECTED SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY", i won't accept this, you cannot treat me like a thief and walk away like nothing happened, why do i have to wait 5 working days for your poor customer service??, i demand a refund immediately and i don't care about my account, take it if you want, i'm tired of supporting this game.

i wanna clarify, that i bought the coins with STEAM CURRENCY, so i charged it manually to my steam wallet, so there is no room for any fraud here or money refund.
I won't accept being treated as a thief, this is literally illegal and i won't hesitate to take legal actions against your whole company. already made several tickets.
My purchase took 5 mins to realize, and i won't wait more than 1 working day for you people to apologize and give my money back. that's it im done with this game.

Hi!

Keep in mind that this matter can only be resolved through tech support, you can find a shorter answer for your issue in the link below.

• Nolan locked this topic